- Mike: "NOW PUT THAT THING BACK WHERE IT CAME FROM, OR SO HELP ME---! Oh, hey. We're rehearsing a - a scene for the upcoming company play called uh, Put That Thing Back Where It Came From Or So Help Me. It's a musical. Put that thing back where it came from or so help me..."
Sulley: "Bom, bom, bom, bom..."
Mike: "So help me! So help me! And cut. We're still working on it, it's a work in progress but, hey, we need ushers."
- —Mike Wazowski, explaining why he was yelling
Put That Thing Back Where It Came From Or So Help Me was originally a fake play invented on the spot by Mike Wazowski as he and Sulley were attempting to return Boo, a human girl, back to her room and were nearly caught by other members of the company. In the credits, it was later turned into a real play (as a joke) that was performed at Monsters, Inc.
- Mike Wazowski as himself
- Sulley as himself
- Rivera as ensamble
- The Simulation Committee as ensemble
- George Sanderson as ensemble
- Thaddeus Bile as the Sushi Chef
- Celia Mae as herself
- Baby Smitty as Boo
- Lanky Schmidt as ensemble
- Needleman and Smitty as Randall and Fungus
- Charlie as ensemble
- Mike Wazowski: Star, writer, director, producer
- Sulley: Co-star
- When Mike is explaining Put That Thing Back Where It Came From Or So Help Me, the lines, emotions, and animation from the credits and the actual film differ (read the quote at the top and then watch the beginning of the video).